One of the leading international publishing groups operating in 30 countries with publications in 13 languages wants to bring innovation to a static sector such as school and university publishing. Its mission has always been clear: to help teachers and families to train students, contributing to the construction of a society that grows through culture. To Innovate, starting from generating small ideas, capable of having a strong impact on the products and services offered by the publishing house.
General Management of the brand, together with Wyde, implements the Innovation Playground training plan dedicated to the first line management. A 4-month-long path that sees 20 participants for each meeting, with an objective to define concrete and feasible projects.
- Identification of the needs that trigger the ability to innovate, understanding dogmas and barriers that today limit collaborative intelligence.
- Envisioning the scenario of the sector and building an open dialogue to understand the current organizational and proactive context of the company, following the methodology of Design Thinking.
- Early stage design and agile management tools detection.
- Generation of ideas and conversion of concepts into concrete projects.
- Final presentation of projects to define in groups the flow and capabilities of knowledge management.